Mini SUV Off-road Experience In Nara
Drive a mini SUV around Nara and go off the beaten track
Leave the noise of the city behind and drive along the countryside roads! In this off-road experience, the guide will bring you to sightseeing spots in Nara such as the World Heritage site, Horyu-ji Temple. Horyuji is one of the country's oldest temples and contains the world's oldest surviving wooden structures. The 50cc Mini SUV is easy to control and provides a unique experience. Along the way, you will be given sufficient time to stop at different places to take photos and make good memories. Experience Nara like you've never before!
Business hours: 9am - 6pm
Timings: 10am, 12.30pm, 3pm
Duration: 2 hours
What You Get
Mini SUV Off-Road Experience in Nara
Adult: 18 years old and above
- Mini SUV rental
- Car Insurance
- Fuel costs
- 1 shopping coupon for designated shops
- This activity will require a valid driver license. Foreign tourists must present an international driver's license and passport to drive the mini SUV
- Those who do not present the necessary documents on the day of the activity will not be allowed to participate. The booking will be considered cancelled and no refunds will be given.
- Each vehicle is limited to one person. Children cannot ride with adults.
- The weight limit of each vehicle is 100kg
How to use:
- After booking, you will receive a second confirmation with a QR code
- Present the QR code at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Nara Ikaruga Tourism Waikaru
1-6-30, Horyuji Higashi, Ikoma Gun Ikaruga Cho, Nara Ken, 636-0112, Japan