Visit Kyoto Aquarium and discover a wide variety of aquatic animals! Come and explore the different prefecture's marine life at the aquarium!
Visit Kyoto Aquarium to learn and interact with the aquatic life! There are 12 exhibit areas in Kyoto Aquarium, where you can take a close look of the marine life! When you are there, remember to head to the River of Kyoto exhibition, which is one of Japan’s largest giant salamander exhibit. At the dolphin stadium, you can encounter dolphins playing and swimming together! Kyoto Aquarium aspires to become a facility where people can have fun and learn about marine life, they offer more than just the traditional aquarium experience of observing aquatic life! Come and experience it yourself!
10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
Last Admission: 17:00 hrs
*Opening hours is subject to change during the Golden Week, summer holidays and the New Year Period
What You Get
Adult: Age 23 and Above
Youth: Age 16 to 22
Student: Age 7 to 15
Child: Age 3 to 6
- Admission tickts to Kyoto Aquarium
- Personal Expenses
- Free admission for children below the age of 3
- Camera and video cameras may be used inside the facility. However, please refrain from using flashes inside the aquarium
- Outside food is prohibited
- Smoking inside the aquarium is prohibited
- Re-entry is allowed only on the same day
- Visitors seeking re-entry will receive a re-entry stamp on the back of their hand from a staff member at the exit
- Please note that the e-ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. It will be voided after the expiry date
- You can download the access map before visiting the aquarium. Please refer to here.
How to Use
- Kindly display QR Code on the e-voucher to the staff
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Kyoto Aquarium
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
How to Get There
35-1 Kankijicho Kyoto Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto (inside Umekoji Park)