Japanese Traditional Dance Class In Kyoto
In a beautiful northern suburb of Kyoto you will experience a Japanese traditional dance, "Four Seasons of Kyoto," which depicts Kyoto's scenery in all four seasons.
In a beautiful northern suburb of Kyoto, you will wear a yukata, and practice the Japanese Traditional Dance, "Four Seasons of Kyoto," which depicts Kyoto's scenery in all four seasons. In the session, you will first learn the brief explanation about Japanese traditional dance and the background history and philosophy. Then you will wear a yukata and practice dance, "Four Seasons of Kyoto". The class is a step-by-step instruction so beginners are all welcome! This is a wonderful chance to experience the elegance and beautys of Japanese traditional dance.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Timing: 11am, 3pm, 7pm
What You Get
Japanese Traditional Dance Class in Kyoto
- Experience Fee
- If you would like to take videos and photos of your dance, please bring along your own camera
- Please bring a pair of socks with you
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: The Gate of the Iwakura Jissoin Temple