Amanohashidate, Ine No Funaya & Thatched Roof Village Day Tour from Kyoto
Enjoy Kyoto’s most dazzling seaside sights and scenes on this charming day tour!
Enjoy the tantalizing taste of seaside air as you enjoy a “by the sea” day tour in Kyoto Prefecture! Departing from Kyoto, you will travel to Amanohashidate, which boats one of the Japan’s best scenic views. You can take the monorail or chair lift and enjoy the bird’s eye view from the mountaintop! You will also get to enjoy a seafood buffet lunch where you can eat to your heart’s content! Next, you will get the opportunity to hop onto a sightseeing boat at the town of Ine. The unique aspect of Ine are its funaya (dock house). On the sightseeing boat, you can enjoy views of famous private houses that are perched right over the water, where fishermen dock their fishing boats. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy panoramic views of these unique dock houses lined up in a row against the waters. Finally, you'll head to Miyama's Kayabuki no Sato, a northern village just full of thatched houses that give off a truly rural, traditional Japanese ambience.
0720 - 1930 hours
What You Get
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 6 -11 years
Ages 3 -5 years
- Transportation by bus
- Admission fees
- Sightseeing boat ride
- Seafood Buffet Lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
Meet at 07:20 at Kyoto Avanti
Amanohashidate (Lunch, stroll, ride monorail) – Approx. 110min
Ine no Funaya (Boat Ride) – Approx 20 min
Miyama Kayabuki no Sato (Stroll) – Approx. 50 min
Drop off at Kyoto Avanti (Schedule 18:30 – 19:30)
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below
- Lunch menu is all-you-can-eat seafood at a restaurant in Amanohashidate
- Contents of the seafood lunch are subject to change depending on the availability
- A separate set menu is preprared for vegetarians but it is not all-you-can-eat and the refund is not available for the difference
- For customers who do not eat raw fish, a separate pot, filled with soup stock, will be prepared for you to cook the fish
- If you wish to have either the vegetarian option or the cooked fish option, please contact us at the time of applying or at least 7 days before the tour departure
- At Amanohashidate, the tour conductor will decide whether to ride the monorail or chairlift based on how busy they are
- Please note that the monorail or chair lift and the Ine Bay sightseeing boat may be suspended due to the weather conditions and other operational reasons. The tour will visit around the areas instead
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes to join the tour
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Please ask the tour conductor on the day
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the designated time
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.