Naruto Theme Park in Awaji Island
Visit the Naruto Theme Park in Awaji Island and enter into the world of anime!
Enter the world of your favourite anime characters at the Naruto Theme Park at Awaji-shima! The park is filled with exciting and thrilling attractions that will make you immerse into the world of anime. The theme park features a series of attractions made to replicate the iconic landmarks from the anime. This is a place made for Naruto fans! Come and enter the world of anime at the Naruto theme park!
10:00 - 20:00 hours
What You Get
Naruto Theme Park In Awaji-shima
Adult: Age 18 and above
Student: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 5 to 12
- Admission Ticket to Naruto Theme Park
- Heaven Scroll Experience
- Earth Scroll Experience
- Personal Expenses
- Free Admission for children below the age of 5
- The e-voucher is valid for the specific date selected
- Please enter between 10:00 and 20:00.
- Junior and senior high school students will be asked to confirm their age, so please bring an ID card such as a student ID card.
- Elementary school students and younger must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Various recreational facilities have set up playing conditions. Please read the play description and playing conditions in advance before making a reservation.
- On the day of travel, please wear clothing and sports shoes that are convenient for sports
- For your safety and the safety of other visitors, please do not come to the park in the following costumes: short skirts, scarves, long coats, high heels, slippers, sharp jewelry
How to Use
- Present the electronic QR code at the ticket exchange counter at the park to exchange for the physical ticket for admission
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 245-2-2 Kusumoto, Awaji-shi, Hyogo 656-2301, Japan