Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura
Enter the Edo period by visiting Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura.
Noboribetsu Date Village is a theme park that recreates the street style of the Edo period (1600-1864), one step insides and you will be transported back to the Edo period. Through the main gate of the castle, Otemon, you can reach the shopping street (Shouka Gai) where the commodity economy was active in the Edo period. In addition, there is a large ninja theater composed of high-definition screens and high-quality audio. You can watch entertaining shows such as the Ninja show, Samurai show and more. You can also try your hand at Edo period traditions such as painting kokeshi dolls and spinning tops. Visit the Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura and enjoy a trip through time!
Summer (April - October): 09:00 - 17:00
Winter (November- March): 09:00 - 16:00
*Last Admission 1 hour before closing time
*From 2 March to 5 March 2020, the park will be closed for facility inspection
What You Get
Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura Admission Ticket
Adult: Age 12 and Above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 4 to 5
- Admission ticket to Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura
- Personal Expenses
- Infants age 3 and below can enter the park for free
- Please bring a valid ID for verification
- Please note the e-voucher is valid for 7 days from the date specified
- Some services on-site requires additional charges such as clothing rental/ shooting experience etc.
- Please enter the park 1 hour before closing time
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the ticketing counter at Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 059-0463 53-1 Naka Noboribetsu, Noboribetsu, Hokkaido