Kimono Rental Experience In Sapporo
Experience kimono wearing and enjoy the wonderful nature and view of Sapporo
Choose the Kimono you would like to wear and have a one-day walk in Sapporo. No need to bring anything since the full rental set is available. Our staff will give support to the beginners. After the 1 day kimono rental you will receive a souvenir (around ¥500) as a present.
- Chose your favorite Kimono from over 500 kimonos in various colors and designs.
- Our staff will take into consideration your preferences and necessities, so you would be able to wear kimono without problems also if it's your first experience.
- Take pictures in Kimono in the photo shooting space we set in our shop.
- Enjoy a daily walk in Sapporo's Shrine, the Government building, TV tower, Oodori Park, etc.
- You are scheduled to come back by 20:00, change your clothes and return the Kimono you used.
Activity timings: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
Return by 8pm
What You Get
Kimono Rental Experience in Sapporo
Adult/Child: 3 years of age and over
- We have over 500 kimonos abundant in size from a child and an adult.
- Child side : from 3 years
- Adult size : SS to LLL)
- In case kimono is stained or photographic equipment is damaged, you will be charged for the repair cost
- In case kimono is burnt with cigarette, torn, perforated or gets unrepairable dirt (oil paint etc.) , you may be asked to compensate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tanukikouzidaiou Bld.6F, 5-23-1,Minami2-jonishi, Chuo-ku Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, 060-0062, Japan