Hokkaido Summer Flowers Day Tour
See a variety of summer blooming flowers at Sunflower Village, Biei, Flower Land Kamifurano and Farm Tomita
Travel to various sightseeing spots in Hokkaido where flowers bloom in full splendor under the summer sun! First up, the tour will head to Hokuryu town. Sunflower Village is a vast field of 1.5 million sunflowers that creates a breathtaking landscape. The Flowering season is usually from late July to mid-August. Thereafter, head to Zerubu hill in Biei where various flowers like sunflowers, lavender, marigolds, etc. bloom on the hilly grounds. The flowering season differs according to the species. Then, the tour will bring you to Flower Land in Kamifurano town. See the flower field which extends for 100㎡ with the backdrop of the Tokachi mountain range in the clear sky. Enjoy tasting orange flesh melon! Finally, as the last stop, head on to the popular Farm Tomita where you can walk around the fields of seasonal flowers.
- Sapporo station, North exit (Depart 7:30)
- Hokuryu Sunflower Village (A vast sunflower field/approx. 40 min)
- Zerubu Hill at Biei (Colorful flower field/approx. 30 min)
- Blue Pond (approx. 30 min)
- Flower Land Kamifurano (Taste orange flesh melon.*A slice each/approx. 30 min)
- Farm Tomita (Rainbow color flower field/approx. 60 min)
- Sapporo station, North exit (19:30 Schedule)
Meeting time: 7.30 am
Duration: 7.30 am - 7.30 pm
What You Get
Hokkaido Summer Flowers Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat only. No meals will be provided.
- Included expenses will not be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This course is planned according to the best flower viewing season of previous years, however, your tour departure day may not meet the best viewing season. When viewing conditions are not favorable, time at the sightseeing place(s) may be shortened or skipped, or the tour will visit an alternative sightseeing place(s).
- Sightseeing is mostly outside. In order to prevent heatstroke, please prepare a hat/cap, a parasol and a bottle of water.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- Sapporo station, North Exit