Hokkaido Jozankei Hot Spring and Shuttle Bus Package
Take the shuttle bus and visit the famous Jozankei hot spring in Hokkaido!
Relax and rejuvenate yourself at the Jozankei hot springs. Hot spring gushing out in the Jozankei spa resort areas contains sodium chloride (neutral hypotonic hot spring) featuring its colorless and transparency, and mild amount of salt. It is one of the most common spring quality in Japan. There are 56 sources of hot spring in the Jozankei spa resort. With this package, you can also enjoy convenient bus transportation to easily access the hot spring.
What You Get
Hokkaido Jozankei Hot Spring One-day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Shuttle Bus (1-day Unlimited Use)
- Hot Spring Admission Ticket
- This product needs to pick up the ticket during business hours of Sapporo TV Tower Information Center (10: 00-19: 00 Japan time)
- Passengers need to arrange travel time according to the bus timetable. It is recommended to collect tickets one day in advance to allow sufficient time for travel.
- During winter vacation and New Year's Day holiday, or due to the weather, schedule may be delayed due to the traffic jam
- Please note that for the bus ticket is limited to one-day usage
- Please choose the hot spring shop where you want to enter and get off the bus
- When the shuttle bus is full, please take the next bus or other buses
How to Use
- Please pick up the tickets from Sapporo TV Tower Information Enter duiring the open time (10:00 - 19:00 Japan Time)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.