Rejuvenate with the aura of nature in Hokkaido on this flower viewing day tour! Soak in the atmosphere among the flower hills of Shikisai no Oka and admire the beauty of Blue Pond and its picturesque surroundings!
Experience the colour and nature of the Hokkaido Prefecture on this flower viewing day tour! On Farm Tomita, be amazed by their neatly arranged flowers of all colours of the rainbow. The magnificent lavender fields also await you for amazing scenic photographs. The best viewing season of lavenders is usually from late June to early August, so do not miss the opportunity to catch the beautiful flowers in bloom!
Spanning 15 hectares of land, prepare to be awed by Shikisai no Oka’s panoramic flower gardens. Boasting dozens of species of season flowers and grasses, it is a paradise of blossoms that beckon for you to admire them. Next, witness the pristine clear waters of the Blue Pond in Biei Shirogane, which is sure to rejuvenate your senses! The crisp blue water and fresh air are sure to make you feel refreshed after your visit to the Blue Pond.
Get up close and personal with the Tokachi mountain range at the Miyama Pass Observation Deck. Standing at such a scenic spot, you will feel like you can almost touch the mountains. Clear weather and blue skies make for a beautiful scene that is like no other.
Enjoy some light shopping at Furano Marche, and the tour returns you to Sapporo. With beautiful flowers and idyllic sceneries that are hard to beat, this tour is not to be missed. Ready your cameras and go on a colourful journey around Hokkaido today!
Meet at 08:30 at Sapporo Station, North Exit Kane-no-Hiroba
Farm Tomita in Furano (Lavender fields – 2 hours)
Shikisai no Oba in Biei (Flower hills and Tokachi mountain viewing – 30min)
Pass by Shirakaba Kaido by bus
Blue Pond in Biei Shirogane (See the bright blue coloured pond – 30min)
Miyama Pass Observation Deck (Viewing Tokachi mountain range - 30min)
Shopping at Furano Marche (30 min)
Return to Sapporo Station, North Exit (Estimated 20:00)
Return to Maruyama Park (Estimated 20:30)
08:30 hours to 20:30 hours
What You Get
Hokkaido Flower Viewing Day Tour: Blue Pond, Farm Tomita, Furano And Biei
Adult: Age 12 and Above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Roundtrip bus transportation
- Tour Conductor
- Admission fees to attractions in itinerary
- Bento Lunch Box
- Infant price (age 3-5) includes bus seats only. Meals and bedding are not provided
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below who do not require seats. If your child requires a seat and meals, please purchase a child ticket
- The bus may be late due to traffic or other circumstances, but it will come to your meeting point. Please wait for the bus at the designated meeting place
- Please be at the meeting place at least 10 minutes before the departure time
- The bus will leave on time and there will be no waiting for latecomers
- The best flower viewing season is usually from late June to early August, but it may differ due to weather conditions. It is not guaranteed that your tour departure day is within the best viewing season
- Smoking is prohibited in the bus
- Please dress comfortably (suitable clothes and walking shoes) for the tour
- This tour will be conducted together with Japanese participants.
- The Itinerary is subject to change depending on weather and traffic conditions etc.
- Please join this tour in comfortable clothes and walking shoes
How to Use
- Please present voucher or confirmation to tour conductor
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.