Take a cruise in the Hakodate Bay on an authentic compact cruiser! Please enjoy a refreshing time while viewing the bay area from the sea.
"Bluemoon," a romantic white boat with the motif of the moon floating on the sea, is the only boat where you can enjoy an authentic cruising in Hakodate. The boat has two floors with a total length of 31 meters and a weight of 199 tons. Though it is small, the boat has the hull structure designed to suppress rolling. You can enjoy a comfortable cruise around the Hakodate Bay with modest waves.
In the main room of the boat, you can enjoy conversation sitting on the dining chair while feeling the warms of the wood. On the open deck on the second floor, there are chairs lined up facing the same way the boat is heading and a white round sofa you can sit on comfortably. Enjoy the ocean view while feeling a refreshing sea breeze.
The 30-minute cruise is full of attractions such as red brick warehouses, shipyards, and Mt. Hakodate. You may feel the time passes by in a blink of an eye.
After leaving the boat, go to the Kaisen Ichiba seafood market in about 2 minutes on foot. The market has over 2000 kinds of local specialties, best for souvenirs from Hakodate and Hokkaido. Then you will enjoy the Grilled Seafood on the day, such as scallops, shrimps, turban shells, oysters, squid, etc., all fresh from the sea. The ingredients may vary depending on the catch of the day. Please present your voucher at the store. Have a luxurious day when you can enjoy both the magnificent views and abundant seafood that the northern port town has to offer!
Departure → Day cruise (about 30 minutes) → Return to the port → Walk for about 2 minutes → Enjoy Grilled Seafood at the Kaisen Ichiba (about 20 minutes)
Activity duration: 50 mins
Kaisen Ichiba operating hours: 10am to 5pm
What You Get
Hakodate Bay Cruise with Grilled Seafood
Adult:13 and above
Child: 7 to 12 years old
Infant: 3 to 6 years old
- Bluemoon boarding ticket
- Grilled seafood (one per person)
- Personal expenses
- There are days when the sea breeze blows strongly, so please bring a jacket if necessary.
- Please show your voucher before boarding and receiving the grilled seafood.
- You can exchange seafood grill for the voucher at the seafood grill corner in the "Kaisen Ichiba" seafood market.
- The ingredients for the seafood grill may vary depending on the date of the tour.
- Smoking is not allowed onboard or at the terminal.
- For parents with small children, please be careful about the safety of your children.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside the boat.
- Due to bad weather or rough waves, the cruise may be canceled.
- Operation may be interrupted, or the route may be changed depending on the circumstances.
- Do not feed seagulls as that will adversely affect environmental protection.
- To ensure safety, be sure to follow the rules presented onboard and outside the boat and in announcements.
- You can take a day cruise at any time on the reserved day. (from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. boarding times, excluding night cruises) Please present your voucher at the boarding counter and tell us your preferred time on the day of the reservation.
- In the case of an event or charter, the operating time may be changed without notice.
- Please understand the tour may be canceled in case a minimum number of participants (4 people) is not met. In that case, the full amount will be refunded.
- Please note that there is no refund for the changing course of cruise, which would be shortened due to bad weather.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point：Bluemoon sightseeing boat boarding pier
14-17, Suehirocho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 040-0053