Glamping Experience In Hakodate
This is a luxurious 3-bedroom building accommodating only one group a day on a vast land of 1400 tsubo (approx. 4,630 square meters). In this plan, you can experience glamping, the topic of conversation.
Glamping is a coined word that combines glamorous and camping. You can enjoy nature while being free from the troublesome setting of a tent and the like. With this plan, you can experience such glamping in the garden on a large site of 1400 tsubo (4,630 square meters) in the rental villa.
You can enjoy cherry blossom viewing in spring and picking chestnuts in autumn in the garden on the vast ground. BBQ surrounded in nature is available throughout the year. You will need to purchase ingredients separately for BBQ experience. As it is a rental villa in Yunokawa, famous for hot springs in Hakodate, Hokkaido, a natural hot spring is available. A hot spring house with a jacuzzi drawing in natural hot springs is ready to use. You can stay warm even in cold weather.
You may feel as if you owned this stylish villa because it accommodates only one group per day! How do you like a relaxing day surrounded by nature in Hakodate? It takes only a minute on foot from "Yunokawa Station," the last stop of the Hakodate City Tram from Hakodate Station. You can enjoy glamping easily and comfortably here in Yunokawa.
14:00 Check-in -> Taking a hot spring, walking in the premises -> 18：30 Glamping experience (BBQ) -> Stay overnight
What You Get
Glamping Experience in Hakodate
- Accomodation (1 building housing 3 bedrooms with 2 semi-double-sized beds in each room)
- Site fees
- BBQ Grill set
- Pease purchase BBQ ingredients for yourself. The shops will be introduced on the day where you can buy foodstuff, etc.
Towels/bath towels, toothpaste and toothbrush, shampoo/conditioner, body soap/hand soap, shaving, cotton swabs, hairdryer, slippers, DVD player, PS3, CD player, kettle pot, TV, refrigerator, tea set (free), radio, portable audio speaker, Blue-ray player, face towel, bath towel, microwave, tableware, washing machine, dryer
- Private hot spring bath in the separate building
- Glamping tent with 2 beds
- BBQ grill set (table, chairs, lantern, paper plates, disposable chopsticks, charcoal)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
La Cachette (2-17-6, Yunokawacho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 042-0932)