Cherry Blossoms at Goryokaku Park & Matsumae Park in Southern Hokkaido
Visit two of the most popular cherry blossom viewing sites in Southern Hokkaido with this tour! Marvel at the cherry blossoms in bloom as they announce the arrival of spring!
Embark on this tour to visit the two popular cherry blossom sites in Southern Hokkaido – Goryokaku Park and Matsumae Park. You can view over 1600 Yoshino cherry blossom trees at Goryokaku Park, which is one of the Hokkaido’s best cherry blossom spots. You can also visit Fort Goryokaku, which is a massive star-shaped fort and a special historic site in Japan. Afterwards, you will visit Matsumae Park, which is another popular spot to view cherry blossoms. At Matsumae Park, there are over 10,000 cherry blossom trees of around 250 varieties that bloom at different times of the year. You can stroll through the park and admire the stunning cherry blossom scenery.
Sapporo North Exit Kane no Hiroba
Meeting Time: 06:50
Goryokaku Park – Star-shaped Fort
Duration: 60 minutes
Matsumae Park – Flower Viewing
Duration: 80 minutes
Sapporo North Exit
06:50 hrs to 23:30 hrs
What You Get
Cherry Blossoms At Goryokaku Park & Matsumae Park In Southern Hokkaido
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Dinner Bento
- Free of charge for infants age 2 and below
- Entrance fee of JPY900 is required to enter the fort at Goryokaku Park
- Infant price includes bus seat (no meals)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Please note that the order of the itinerary is subjected to change
- This tour involves an early departure and late return to Sapporo
- Please note that this tour is estimated to arrive back in Sapporo at 23:00 and is subjected to traffic conditions.
- In case of late arrival back in Sapporo, other expenses such as taxi fee and train tickets are not covered in the tour fee.
- Please note that the period of blooming of cherry blossom is subjected to seasonal and weather conditions, thus it is not guaranteed that you will see the cherry blossoms in full bloom
- If the weather or traffic conditions are unfavourable, the visit to Goryokaku Park and/or Matsumae Park may be skipped or shorten. An alternative sightseeing spot may be included instead
- This tour does not include dinner and there will be no time to eat before the return journey
- As the estimated return to Sapporo is 23:30, a dinner bento box is available to be eaten on board the bus at an addition fee
- The dinner bento is an Abalone Bento at JPY 1450, without a drink.
- If you are interested, please send an email to request. Otherwise, please buy your dinner before the return journey
How to Use
- Kindly present your confirmation email to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
How to Get There
Sapporo North Exit Kane no Hiroba:
4 Chome Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806, Japan