Asahiyama Zoo and Biei Blue Pond Day Tour
Visit Asahiyama Zoo and the mysterious blue pond in Biei
The tour will first bring you to Sandan Falls in Ashibetsu, where you can see how powerful the waterfall is. Thereafter, the tour will make a quick stop at Campana Rokkatei where you can enjoy some shopping for the famous confectionary. Lunch will then be at New Furano Prince Hotel. Relish the spread at the buffet and be sure to recharge! The tour will then visit Blue Pond, a mysterious spot in Biei made famous when it was used as a wallpaper for Macbooks. Finally, the tour will come to the highlight, Asahiyama Zoo. Visit Asahiyama Zoo, a popular spot in Asahikawa. Stay for 120 mins and spend the time looking and learning more about the various animals!
- Sapporo Station North Exit (Meet 7:50)
- Sandan Falls, Ashibetsu (View a powerful waterfall / approx. 20 mins)
- Campana Rokkatei (Shopping / approx. 20 mins)
- New Furano Prince Hotel (Buffet lunch / approx. 60 mins)
- Blue Pond (Mysterious blue-colored pond / approx. 30 mins)
- Asahiyama Zoo (Visit / approx. 120 mins)
- Sapporo Station North Exit (Scheduled 20:00)
Tour duration: 7.50 am - 8 pm
Meeting time: 7.50 am
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the meeting time
What You Get
Asahiyama Zoo and Biei Blue Pond Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Bus seats
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a bus seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket.
- Infant tickets only include a bus seat and lunch
- None of the included expenses will be refunded even if unused
- Please bring your own bath and face towels.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- Please be aware that some ingredients, especially seafood, may change depending on the catch and stock availability.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Sapporo Station North Exit