All-you-can-eat Seafood, Shiroi Koibito Park & Asahi Beer Factory Day Tour
Feast on oysters, shrimps and scallops, visit the Asahi Beer Hokkaido Brewery and enjoy ramen for dinner!
Kick off the tour with a sumptuous lunch at Sapporo Hamayaki Center Kakigoya, Sapporo Central Wholesale Market. Tuck into all-you-can-eat oysters, shrimps and scallops cooked in a unique way "gan-gan yaki" - steamed with sake in a can. After eating your fill, it is time for drinks at Asahi Beer Factory, where you can see how beer is made and packaged. Enjoy beer tasting (3 glasses) or soft drinks afterwards. Thereafter, head to the Shiroi Koibito Park and enjoy shopping for this delicious snack. It is a well-loved souvenir for your friends and family. Finally, the tour will drop you off at Ganso Sapporo Ramen Yokocho in Susukino for dinner. You will be given a Ramen ticket worth JPY 800 to use in Ramen Yokocho. You can use it at your favorite store on the ramen street.
- Sapporo Station North Exit (Meet 11:50)
- Sapporo Hamayaki Center Kakigoya, Sapporo Central Wholesale Market (All-you-can-eat steamed oysters, shrimps, scallops / approx. 60 mins)
- Asahi Beer Hokkaido Brewery (Visit a beer factory / approx. 60 mins)
- Shiroi Koibito Park (Shopping / approx. 40 mins)
- Ganso Sapporo Ramen Yokocho (Ramen Street), Susukino (Scheduled 17:00)
Meeting time: 11.50 am
Tour duration: 11.50am - 5 pm
What You Get
All-You-Can-Eat Seafood, Shiroi Koibito Park & Asahi Beer Factory Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Admission fees specified in itinerary
- All-yo-can-eat steamed oysters, shrimps and scallops
- Remen ticket worth JPY 800
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. Should your child require a seat, please purchase the infant ticket
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat only. No meals are included.
- Any included expenses that are unused are strictly non-refundable
- At the lunch venue, you will be sharing a table with other members of the tour.
- Asahi Beer Brewery: the assembly line does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays. Also on some weekdays it might not operate due to the maintenance. In such a case you will be able to see recorded process on the screen.
- The business hours and regular holidays of Ramen Yokocho Street in Susukino vary depending on the store.
- Tour ends at Susukino Ramen Yokocho. There will be no bus service to Sapporo station. You will have to get back by yourself. For reference, from Susukino Station to Sapporo Station it takes about 3 mins and JPY 210 or 15 mins by walk
- The order of the itinerary may be changed according to the traffic or other circumstances on the tour day.
- Please join the tour with comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- Please be aware that some ingredients, especially seafood, may change depending on the catch and stock availability.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Sapporo Station North Exit