Shower Climbing In Hiroshima
Only 1 hour from Hiroshima Station! Why not enjoy shower climbing with the experienced guide in the middle of nature where a real rural landscape of Japan remains?
Escape from the bustling tourist spots and head for the town where a real Japanese rural landscape remains in 1 hour from Hiroshima Station. Interact with nature of Japan with the experienced guide while walking up along the clear streams deep in the mountains. Only within a distance of 250 meters, you will find a lot of adventures. Let's enjoy climbing waterfalls and jumping into the waterfall basin.
Go for a hot spring after the shower climbing and unwind from fatigue in this popular hot spring town. Refresh yourself while appreciating a non-ordinary time in the untouched nature. It is sure to bring you memories you cannot enjoy in any other tourist spots.
Schedule: Meet up (Hiroshima Yuki Experience Center), change clothes→(By car)→Shower climbing→Change clothes→Go for hot spring (Yuki Lodge), break-up
Duration: 3 to 3.5 hours
Time: 9 am or 1.30 pm
What You Get
Shower Climbing In Hiroshima
Adult/Child: 12 years old and above
- Accident insurance
- A set of clothes necessary for the experience
- Guide fee
- Bathing ticket for hot spring
- Personal Expenses
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Things to bring：
- Swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit
- Disposable contact lenses (if necessary). Contact lenses may come off when you jump into the water. You can feel safe if you have extra lenses.
- Glasses band (if necessary)
- Spare clothes/towels
- Drinking water
- Items necessary of taking a bath
- As this is a strenuous activity, those who are physically unfit or have certain medical conditions are strongly discouraged from participating
- There is a free shuttle bus from JR Hiroshima Station North Exit to Yuki Lodge. It runs thrice per day, excluding weekends and national holidays.
- An english speaking guide is subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.