Sake Brewery Tour In Saijo
Explore a small sake brewery town called Saijo in Hiroshima
This is a 3-hour tour around the sake breweries in Saijo city, near Hiroshima. Your guide will take you around the local sake breweries for about one hour and a half. These are the breweries:
- Sanyo tsuru
- Saijo tsuru
You will be able to try sake tasting at each, learn more about the process of making sake, and enjoy the atmosphere of old buildings. After this, the guide will hold a special sake and food pairing workshop for about one hour and a half.
At the end of this tour you will have sufficient knowledge about Japanese sake and will know which foods go best with which sake type.
- Starts 10am
- Sake Brewery tour 1.5 hour
- Sake paring workshop and Lunch 1.5 hour
- Ends 1pm
Tour duration: 10am to 1pm
What You Get
Sake Brewery Tour in Saijo
Person: 20 years old and above
- Sake breweries tour
- Sake tasting at each brewery
- Food and Sake pairing workshop
- This tour is only for those 20 years old and above.
- The legal drinking age in Japan is 20. You may be asked to present your identification for verification.
- Itinerary and breweries visited are subject to changes
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: JR Saijo Station