Pottery Experience By Setouchi Sea
Experience making a potter instructed by a Japanese pottery artist while enjoying beautiful Islands view of Setouchi sea. Get inspiration from the wonderful landscape.
"Setouchi Islands" is now a world famous place, ranked in the 7th in ”Top Japan Travel Distinations for 2019". At this factory, while looking upon the beautiful landscape of Setouchi Islands, you can have a pottery experience instructed by a local pottery artist from Mihara-city in Hiroshima. You will make Japanese traditional style tableware, like a cup or a small plate. An instructor, a local pottery artist, will support you to make your original piece, and also teach you how to express your inspiration you get from nature of Setouchi Islands on your work. There is a kids area in this factory, and also we are offering options that is very easy for small kids to do, like decorating on a piece with stamping, so that not only adults but also small kids are happy to join!
Activity duration: 2 hours
Timing: 10am, 12pm, or 2pm
What You Get
Pottery Experience by Setouchi Sea
- Instruction fee
- Delivery fee (Shipping to abroad is available)
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- After kilning, pottery you made will be shipped to your house. It will take one or two months to receive it
- During firing in kiln, there is a small chance that your pottery will break. While this rarely happens, we hope you understand and no refunds will be provided
- We cannot gurantee for damage of your potter upon delivery
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Sunaminishi 1-5-25, Mihara-city, Hiroshima, 723-0032