Kojima Loop Bus Ticket and Denim Handmade Experience
Visit Kojima, the birthplace of Japan's domestic jeans and experience making your own denim.
Experience the charm of Kojima with unlimited the Kojima Loop Bus Pass! Kojima, in Okayama, is the birthplace of Japan's domestic jeans. Kojima Jeans Street, with numerous current manufacturers, is home to many shops selling Japanese jeans. With this package, you can also enjoy a denim handmade experience at Betty Smith Jeans Museum.
What You Get
Kojima Loop Bus Ticket And Denim Handmade Experience
- Kojima Loop Bus Pass
- Betty Smith Denim Handmade Experience
- The e-voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- This product is only available for overseas tourists visiting Japan on a short term stay
- The Kojima Loop Bus Ticket is valid for 1 day use with unlimited rides
- Please present the ticket to the driver when getting on and off the bus.
- when you use the ticket for the last time, please give it to the driver when you get off the bus
- When participating in the jeans factory Betty Smith Denim cloth pendant for hands-on experience, please show the ticket to the staff on site. Each ticket is limited to one experience.
- E-tickets and tickets cannot be reissued if they are lost or stolen
How to Use
- For the Kojima loop bus ticket, please show the ticket to the driver when getting on and off the bus
- For the Betty Smith Denim Handmade Experience, please show the ticket to the staff
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Betty Smith: 5-2-70 Shimono Town, Kojima, Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture
Open: 09:00 - 18:00