Hiroshima Bay Dinner Cruise
Witness as the blue waters are dyed orange by the sunset and appreciate the nightscape of Hiroshima bay on this dinner cruise
Take a scenic cruise around Hiroshima bay and enjoy a sumptuous lunch at the same time! While you are viewing the beautiful islands in the Seto Inland Sea from the cruise ship 'Galaxy,' it will sail to anchor offshore near the "floating" torii gate (Grand Gate) of Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With distinctive seasonal views that change over time, you can enjoy many extraordinary moments.
The cruise meal cooked by the 'Galaxy's executive chef using in-season ingredients from the Setouchi region will surely satisfy the passengers. Please enjoy the warm reception and delicious food unique to the ship, as well as views of the Setouchi region, said to be more beautiful than those of the Aegean Sea.
Route: Hiroshima Port ［Board］ 17:35/ 18:35 ～ ［Depart］ 17:50/18:50 ～ Hiroshima Port ［Arrive］ 20:00/21:00
Wednesday - Friday:
- Boarding: 6.35 pm
- Departure: 6.50 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays:
- Boarding: 5.35 pm
- Departure: 5.50 pm
What You Get
Hiroshima Bay Dinner Cruise
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 5 years old and below
- In the case of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances, the cruise may be cancelled.
- You may choose to diembark at Miyajima. If you do so, that will be considered the end of your cruise and you will not be able to reboard the ship or receive any refund for the remainder of the cruise.
- Please be sure to complete the check-in procedures 10 minutes before departure
- Photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual menu depends on the availability of ingredients and season.
- Please note that the Itsukushima Tori Gate has been under renovation since June 2019. Hence, you may not be able to fully see it as per normal.
How to use:
- After booking, you will receive a second confirmation email with an e-voucher within 2 working days
- Present the e-voucher at Hiroshima Port
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hiroshima Port Ujina Passenger Terminal
〒734-0011 1-13-13, Ube Coast, Minami-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima Prefecture.