Soba Making And Meditation Experience In Togamura
Make your own soba from scratch for lunch before meditating amidst nature
Toga-mura, a hidden land located in the interior of the Gokayama village with gassho-zukuri houses, is a designated World Heritage Site. It is a production area of traditional soba or buckwheat. Toga is a mysterious place having one of the largest Mandalas in the world. It was described by a painter of Buddhist images from Tukuche Village in Nepal, which is the origin of buckwheat. You can experience soba making in the midst of clear air and water. Through experiencing the mindfulness meditation under the Mandala, you may feel at one with nature.
- 11:00: Let's meet up at Soba-no-sato in Toga-mura. Under the guidance of the instructor, you will experience soba-making
- 12:00: Soba lunch - Taste the soba you have made by yourself. Please enjoy the hearty lunch with edible wild vegetables and organic veggies.
- 13:00: Mindfulness meditation at Meiso-no-sato. Experience the mindfulness mediation with the assistance of the guide. Besides the huge Mandala inside the Meiso-no-sato, there are Flower Mandala gardens and flower beds commanding the mountain ridges on the premises. You can have a relaxing time harmonized with the nature.
- 14:00: Scheduled to end
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 11 am
What You Get
Soba Making and Meditation Experience in Togamura
- Lunch (Soba dishes)
- Entrance fee to Meiso-no-sato
- Experience fees
- Personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Soba-no-sato in Toga-mura
1193, Togamura Sakaue, Nanto-shi, Toyama, 939-2516, Japan