SKIJAM Katsuyama Ski Plan
Get to SKIJAM Katsuyama easily with this Ski plan that comes with a round-trip bus to the resort and a one day ski lift ticket
SKIJAM Katsuyama Ski Resort in Fukui Prefecture is surrounded by the white mountain peaks and is the largest ski resort in Western Japan. The longest gliding distance is 5,800 meters. The ski resort has 3 areas and 12 diverse snow trails, which can be satisfied whether it is snowboarding or skiing! With this package, you will be able to travel from Fukui station to the resort hassle-free! The package also comes with a 1-day lift ticket so you can ride the lift as many times as you want as you speed down the various slopes.
- To the resort: 9.15 am
- From the resort: 4.30pm
Hours of lift operation: 8.30am to 4.30 pm
What You Get
SKIJAM Katsuyama Ski Plan
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
- 1-day lift ticket
- Same day Round-trip bus pass
- A 500 yen deposit is required when exchanging for the lift IC card. Please return the IC card at the end of the day to get the deposit back
- None of the included expenses will be refunded or replaced if they are lost or damaged
- In the case of bad weather, the ski resort may close of business hours may be changed. Please check the official website before visiting
How to use:
- After booking, you will receive a second confirmation email with an e-voucher
- Present the e-voucher with QR code at the Keifuku Bus Ticket Center to exchange for a round-trip bus ticket and life voucher.
- Please board the bus at the designated place to board the bus to the ski resort and present the ticket to the driver
- Upon arrival at the resort, please show the lift voucher to the ticket sales office to exchange for an IC card. You will be required to pay a 500 yen deposit that will be returned to yu when you return the IC card.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Bus pick-up point: Fukui Station East Exit Bus Stop
SKIJAM Katsuyama: Katsuyama 170-70 Katsuyama-shi Fukui-ken 911-0000