Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica Skip-the-Line Tickets
Visit the Vatican museums and St. Peter's Basilica at your pace. Learn more about Admire Michelangelo's works of art with your audio guide.
The awe-inspiring Vatican Museums represent one of the largest and most visited museum complexes in the world. Discover the incredible Raphael Rooms and the wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo. Marvel at the most famous of his works, the Creation of Adam, situated inside the Sistine Chapel. Admire other invaluable artistic masterpieces like the Niccoline Chapel, the Raphael Rooms and Loggia and the Borgia Apartment.
Get inside the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica through the fastest possible entry and receive assistance from a coordinator. Thanks to your audioguide you will visit both sites at your own pace without missing the chance to learn more about the magnificent art you will admire.
- You will receive your audio guide on your smartphone. You will not receive another device. After booking, you will get a PDF with the instructions to download your audio guide
- Bring your earphones to use the audio guide
- Vatican Museums' audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Chinese; Saint Peter's Basilica audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakroom service is free
Monday - Saturday 9.00am-6.00pm (last entrance at 3.00pm)
Please access the Museums at the time indicated by you during the booking process.
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entry to St. Peter's Basilica
- Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica audioguide
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Present your voucher to the 'Musement' coordinator – dressed in the 'Musement' uniform – at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano.
After the tour of the Vatican Museums, exit the Museums and walk to the Basilica's main entrance; there, a Vox Mundi coordinator - wearing a blue jacket with the logo printed on it - will accompany you inside, through a dedicated gate.