Cruise past the masses in the notoriously long queues and get right to the heart of one of the most revered shrines in Christianity with fast-track access to St. Peter’s Basilica. See Michelangelo's Pietà, Bernini's Baldacchino, and more priceless works. With your audio guide, learn all about the history of the area, the modern-day Vatican, and the architecture of this epic church as you wander through it, with your jaw hanging open.
Meet an official representative of the St. Peter's Basilica on St. Peter’s Square and head towards a dedicated fast-track entrance line. This sweet little bonus will save you up to two hours of waiting in a line for one of Rome's most significant sites.
The Renaissance-style St. Peter's Basilica is one of the largest churches in the world. Over its 120-year-long construction many top architects (including Michelangelo and Raphael) added personal flourishes. Michelangelo, for instance, added the dome - to this day the biggest in the world!
Highlights of a visit here include Bernini's Baldacchino (the centerpiece of the church), Michelangelo's Pietà (the only artwork he ever signed), and the aforementioned dome. Not forgetting to mention, seeing St. Peter's Square and the city of Rome from the front steps is a view you'll never forget.
- Admission is free to children age 6 and below
- Kindly note that there’s a mandatory, airport-style security check
- Visitors are advised to be appropriately dressed during their visit to the Vatican
- Knees and shoulders must be covered
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts aren’t allowed
08:45, 10:00, 13:00, 15:00
St. Peter's Basilica
Piazza San Pietro, 00120, Rome
What You Get
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Fast-track through the security check
- Official downloadable audio guide in one of the 11 available languages
- Downloadable digital map of Rome
- Personal expenses
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Access to St. Peter's Dome
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Make your way to the meeting point, located – as you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of St. Peter’s Square, in the middle of the colonnade, precisely in front of the police hurdle. Please refer to the illustration on your voucher
- Present your printed or mobile ticket to the representative, who will also give you a QR code for the audio guide
- If you book the 08:45 timeslot, go to the meeting point between 08:45 and 10:00. If you book 10:00, go between 10:00 and 13:00. If you book 13:00, go between 13:00 and 15:00. If you book 15:00, go between 15:00 and 17:00
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.