Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica on a guided tour.
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, feast your eyes on the artworks of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Start your tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details you hear about, including Michelangelo’s self-portrait, which he painted to express to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it was a backbreaking feat of willpower – a fact you will understand after learning what it takes to create a fresco.
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy no-wait access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy on your own the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time
- Please bring a valid ID for children (6-17 years) to be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may be changed due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users
This tour is available every day except on Sundays and religious festivities.
Viale Vaticano 97 - Rome - just opposite the Vatican Museums' entrance
What You Get
- Guided tour with an official Vatican licensed guide
- Entrance and reservation Fees
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at this attraction
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.