Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica - Afternoon
Jump the line and see an extensive collection of art on a guided tour of the Vatican Museums!
Enjoy our guided tour of the Vatican Museums and visit the most extensive collection of art in the world jumping the line. Your expert guide will lead you into the museum where you will discover the treasures of this unique art collection such as: Raphael's rooms, the Tapestries, the Maps Gallery up to arrive to the The Sistine Chapel with the Last Judgement of Michelangelo. After the visit of Vatican Museums, your guide will bring you into St. Peter’s Basilica through an exclusive entrance, avoiding long lines.
- It’s forbidden to bring into the Museum backpacks, metal objects, umbrellas and animals
- Even though we have a skip the line access, there could be a short line for security check
- Visitors wearing shorts or sleeveless tops are not admitted into the Basilica.
- Clients in wheelchairs are obliged, by the Museum, to follow a different route which does not allow them to follow the same itinerary of the organized tour
- The access to the Basilica cannot be possible in case of extraordinary religious events
Tour departs at 14:00 hrs every Wed and Sat.
Address of Meeting Point:
Destination Italia Sightseeing Office in Viale dei Bastioni di Michelangelo, 21.
What You Get
- Skip the line access
- English only
- Guided tour notes
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.