Saint Peter's Basilica Fast-Track With Audio Guide
Tour the Basilica at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet.
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet. With your guaranteed reserved entrance, you’ll save up to one hour queuing, to access the most important Catholic church in the world.
Discover the masterpieces of the great artists including the magnificent Pietà by Michelangelo, the Baldacchino by Bernini, and the Cattedra Sancti Petri (St. Peter’s Chair), together with 31 points of interest.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women
- Bring your earphones to use the audio guide
Entrance tickets for 3pm and 5pm.
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano
What You Get
- St. Peter's Basilica reserved entrance (entrance to the Church is free)
- Official audioguide
- Map of Rome
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting point is located – facing the Basilica - under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police barrier.
A Vox Mundi stuff - wearing a blue jacket - will accompany you through a dedicated gate into the Basilica.