Rome Omnia Card
Enjoy fast-track entry to Rome’s historic sites, such as St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, and the Colosseum, with a 3-day combined city pass. Get discounted entry to more than 30 sights, and explore Rome on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus.
Make your stay in Rome an unforgettable and unique experience with the 3-day OMNIA Vatican Card and Roma Pass. It’s actually 2 passes rolled into one!
Roma Pass grants you free entry to 2 out of 5 top attractions plus discounts at a further 30 top sights and a travel card. The OMNIA Vatican Card allows entry to all top sights in Vatican City plus a 3-day hop-on hop-off bus tour.
You will also receive a free guidebook and map to help you plan your itinerary as well as dedicated itineraries that allow you to explore the city at your own pace.
The OMNIA Card includes:
- Fast track entrance to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - fast track entrance needs to be booked when collecting the pass, not before.
- Entrance to the Basilica of St. John in the Lateran and cloister with multimedia audio guide
- Fast track entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica - saving you up to 4 hours in the summer! Also, you will receive a free audio guide - worth €15.00!
- "Experience" tour of St. Peter’s Prison with multimedia audio guide
The Roma Pass includes free admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Capitoline Museums
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Palatine Hill & Roman Forum
- You may find more information about the passes here
Exchange your voucher at Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi Office, Piazza Pio XII; 9 - 00193, Rome.
Open Monday to Saturday 9 AM-4 PM; Sunday and Vatican Holidays: 9 AM-1 PM
What You Get
- Free guidebook and map of Rome and Vatican City
- Free Roma Pass 72-hour travel card
- Entrance to St. Peter, Vatican Museums and Colosseum
- Free transportation
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher, together with your ID and present it to one of three Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi Collection Desks in Rome
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.