Explore Pompeii with an expert guide and enjoy a panoramic tour by car across the Amalfi coast.
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalfi coast to Positano on this day trip from Rome.
- Meet your small group and tour co-ordinator in Rome. Board the minibus and head south to Pompeii
- Meet your expert local tour guide in Pompeii and enter the site without delay (2.5hr tour)
- Discover the key sites such as the Roman forum, the Temple of Venus and the world-famous death casts
- Benefit from the insights of a genuine archaeologist as you explore private family homes, fast food stalls and even a brothel (if appropriate)
- After Pompeii, accompany your guide on a scenic drive along the Amalfi coast, stopping at the picturesque pastel-coloured town of Positano
- Free time for lunch (with recommendations) and to shop among the winding streets
- Return to Rome by minibus
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
- Please note that the order of sites visited is subject to changes
- In the winter months, we might replace Positano with Amalfi town, as more shops and restaurants are open there during this time
Tour departs at 07:15 hrs.
Piazzale Flaminio, 5/6, 00196 Rome RM, Italy
(This tour meets in front of Caffè Vergnano 1882 at Piazzale Flaminio n. 5/6, next door to Intesa San Paolo bank. Piazzale Flaminio is a centrally located square (just outside the arches of Piazza del Popolo), served by the Metro A. The closest Metro / Underground stop is Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo.)
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Look out for your tour provider from Walks of Italy.
What You Get
- Round-trip transport from Rome
- Expert Pompeii local tour guide
- Tour Leader from Rome who will be with you all-day
- Express entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Small groups of 18 people or fewer
- Free time in Positano / Amalfi town (lunch not included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.