Imperial Rome Coliseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum - Morning
Spend the morning learning all about Ancient Rome on this 3-hour tour!
Take a journey to the Ancient Roman world. Visit the three famous symbols of Ancient Rome: Coliseum, Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum. You will get an overview over the archeological area and see the largest and best-preserved triumphal arch in Rome: the Arch of Constantine. Then you will enter the Coliseum and once inside, our guide will explain the fascinating shows that were held here, such as gladiators’ and animals’ fightings. You will continue up to the Palatine Hill, seat of the Emperor’s Palaces. From here you will enjoy a breathtaking view over the Forum and the Circus Maximus. Tour ends after the visit of the Roman Forum, the political and economic center of the Empire.
- It’s forbidden to bring into the Coliseum backpacks, metal objects, umbrellas and animals
- Even though we have a skip the line access, there could be a short line for security check
- Tour and itinerary are subject to Coliseum entrance time availability
- Tour not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- Tour is not available every first Sunday of the month
Tour departs at 09:00 hrs every Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun.
Address of Meeting Point:
Via delle Terme di Tito, 72 at the entrance of Parco del Colle Oppio, in front of the Oppio Caffè (located on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi)
**Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to departure**
What You Get
- Skip the line access
- English only
- Guided tour
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.