Guided Tour Of The Colosseum, Roman Forum And Palatine With Skip-the-line Entry
Take part in a guided tour of the three main archaeological areas of the Eternal City and retrace Ancient Rome's glorious history.
Discover the glory of Ancient Rome on this tour of the Eternal City's three main archaeological areas: The Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Thanks to skip-the-line entrance tickets to all sites, you won't waste any time waiting in line.
Your guide will retrace the history of the empire, from its birth in 753 BC, telling you about the clashes between gladiators that took place in the Colosseum and the exciting events related to the kingdoms of Caesar and Nero.
- There may be delays when passing through mandatory security checks, even with skip-the-line tickets
- To avoid problems at the entrance, please do not bring large bags or backpacks
- The Colosseum does not have any cloakroom facilities
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
Tour embarks at 10:00 and 13:00.
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Rome
Meet at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, on the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo".
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.