Full Day tour of Naples & Pompeii by bus (from Rome)
Enjoy a full day tour of Naples & Pompeii by bus from Rome!
A journey in one of the most important archaeological sites in the world, to understand how Romans used to live at that time. Upon arrival in Naples, we will meet our local guide for a walk in the historic center to admire Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, Piazza del Municipio, the Gallery of Umberto I, and the San Carlo Opera House. After lunch with typical Neapolitan specialties, we will proceed to Pompeii for the visit of the famous excavations, UNESCO listed ruins. This ancient Roman city was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD, which buried and preserved it under a sea of volcanic ash for almost 1700 years, when the site was discovered during normal excavations. The tour will give you the opportunity to visit a coral and cameo factory, to admire items manufactured with a technique dating back to Ancient Greek times. Departure to Rome and drop off in the city center (3 centrally located stops).
- Tour Duration: 13 Hours
- Please be informed that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchair or with impaired mobility
- Kindly inform us in advance of any food intolerance or allergy to email@example.com
- Drop Off: the drop off service is available (3 drop off stops in Rome: Viale Washington, Viale Luigi Einaudi (Termini Station area), Via Ludovisi)
Tour departs at 07:30 hrs every Wed, Fri, Sun.
Address of Meeting Point:
Destination Italia Sightseeing Office in Viale dei Bastioni di Michelangelo, 21.
What You Get
- Multilingual guided tour
- Lunch included
- Entrance fees includes
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.