Colosseum and Roman Forum Guided Tour For Small Groups
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert professional guide in a small group.
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times, and its surrounding area including the Roman Forum.
Also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, the Colosseum is one of the most famous monuments in the world. This arena was once used for gladiatoria fights, wild animal hunts and on occasions was filled with water for simulated sea battles.
See the Roman Forum which was for centuries the center of Roman public and economic life, where the most important structures of the ancient city were located.
- Due to mandatory security metal detector checks, the waiting time at the entrance line to the Colosseum is about 90 minutes. The 'skip-the-line' tickets allow you to skip the ticket purchasing line, not the mandatory security checks
- The provider is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum because of strikes, union meetings, bad weather, etc
Tour departs at 9:50am. Please be at the meeting point 15mins prior.
Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Rome, Italy
On Via dei Fori Imperiali in front of the newspaper stand at the exit of metro B, station Colosseum.
What You Get
- English-speaking professional tour guide
- Entrance and guided tour of Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.