Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Entrance
Explore Rome’s most ancient sites with a single priority access ticket and get the most out of your experience in Rome.
Thanks to this priority entrance ticket, you'll get to skip the long lines at the ticket office: you’ll meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Colosseum. Your ticket also grants exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena and same-day skip-the-line admission to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill; from here you'll be able to enjoy one of the most charming views of the city, looking over Circus Maximus. Don't worry about the long waiting time and spend more time inside, enjoying the amazing atmosphere and captivating history of this unique site.
- Download the audio guide onto your smartphone
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside sites (small bags are allowed) and there are no cloakrooms at the site
- There is always the possibility, outside of the provider's control, that access to the Arena of the Colosseum can be denied. This can be due to various reasons (extreme weather conditions or security reasons), at the discretion of the Colosseum management; in these cases, it is not possible to ask for a refund
- Please make sure to bring either a valid ID card or passport (per person)
Please be at the meeting point at 10.30am to collect your tickets. You will find a Musement representative there.
STERN entrance, Piazza del Colosseo, 1-5, 00184 Rome, Italy
What You Get
- Entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Audioguide (if selected)
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.