Discover the illuminated monuments of the Eternal City by bike.
On this leisurely bike ride, you’ll pedal down the river bank and catch a glimpse of Rome reflecting in the Tiber. You'll move around like a true Roman, departing from the Colosseum, passing through the Imperial Forum, reaching the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. You’ll cross the Tiber on Sant’Angelo bridge to see the Castle, St Peter’s Dome and the Vatican City after dark, the time when it's most enchanting.
You’ll also see where Romans go out to have a good time, like Navona Square, and you’ll soak up the atmosphere. Don’t worry, instead of overloading you with mind-numbing dates, we prefer sharing all the basic info, fun facts and insider stories with you. The tour is suitable for beginners and advanced riders and even for people who haven't been on a bicycle for years. You will cycle mostly on safe lanes to avoid roads with heavy traffic whenever possible.
- Please note that the tour route is approximately 10 kilometres (6.2 miles)
- Infants should be strictly booked with no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine; please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, it will not be shortened or lengthened more than 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Every day at 05:00 pm (from October to March) and at 07.00pm (from April to September).
Each participant is kindly requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts.
Via Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
What You Get
- High-quality City Bike
- Tour guide
- Pizza & Beer overlooking the Colosseum
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.