We can’t wait to take you on a timeless tour of the Eternal City. Rome is often referred to as being one of the most important tourist destinations in the world due to its religious, historical and cultural significance. On this full-day eight-hour tour, you will take a step into the past and visit cultural and historical highlights throughout the Eternal City.
Historically – Rome was home to one of the most powerful empires in ancient history, conquering almost all of Europe over thousands of years ago. Religiously - it is one of the most important cities in Christianity and the Roman Catholic Church as the Pope resides in Vatican City situated in Rome. Culturally – masterpieces from both the Renaissance and Baroque periods are found all over the city; Renaissance artists like Michelangelo and Raphael have left their mark throughout the city and the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps represents some of the best architecture creations from the Baroque era.
Choose between 08:30am, 09:00am, 09:30am or 10:00am.
Enjoy this private Rome tour with min 4 in a group!
- Take a step back into history as you explore the iconic Coloseum and Pantheon.
- Do as the Romans do and take a stroll through the Roman Forum.
- Explore the Old City Centre to discover the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.
- Relax in one of Rome’s most elegant squares – the Piazza Navona.
- Be mesmerized at the many treasures and masterpieces found in the Vatican when you step foot in the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and Vatican Museums.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.