2-Hour Gladiator School Experience
Learn the skills of sword fighting and train to fight like a gladiator at Villa Adriana.
The Gladiators' School Munera Gladiatoria offers courses of ars gladiatoria near the beautiful Villa Adriana.
The first half-hour of the course will be spent in the school's museum where the students will learn about the weapons used in Roman times, try on the weapons and clothing, and take pictures. Then, real gladiators - in complete safety and in compliance with the age of students - will teach them how to fight with many different kinds of instruments, from wood swords to heavy weapons such as the gladius. Once the training is complete, the new gladiators will receive a Signaculum, a leather medal on which the name of the new gladiator will be engraved.
- All the courses are organised and set in complete safety and in compliance with the age of students
Daily at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm.
Gruppo Storico Roma Aeterna, Sede Castrum Hadriani, Villa Adriana, 00019
What You Get
- 2-hour gladiator course
- Gladiator diploma with a new Roman name
- Water and snacks
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.