Experience the best of Milan with the Milan Pass, an easy-to-use city pass valid for 48 hours.
The Milan Pass is one of the most popular tourist passes in the city. Easy-to-use, free entrances to Milan’s popular attractions and providing unlimited transport in the city, the Milan Pass opens the door for you to discover the ‘Fashion Capital of the World’ at your own pace. It allows you the freedom to plan your own itinerary, which is the best way to see any city.
The Milan Pass will be emailed to you upon purchase and can be activated over a period of 200 days. Once you’ve activated the card, you can visit any of the attractions for the specified time period of 48 hours. This allows you complete flexibility to choose what you want to see and at what time. Your Milan Pass also comes with a city map with useful tourist information, a guidebook with suggested itineraries and a Milan ‘agenda’ which lists all local events and shows for the month. Planning your Milan vacation has truly never been easier!
- Enjoy a Milan Hop-on Hop-off Tour or indulge in free public transport around the city (can be later upgraded to include both options plus an airport transfer service)
- Free admission to the top attractions in Milan including La Scala, Duomo and La Triennale Museum; in addition to discounts on tours, activities, shops, and restaurants
- The pass is valid for 200 days from the date of purchase and can be activated at any point within this period. Once activated, the pass can be used for 2 days
- Get a city map and guidebook of Milan, which tells you everything you need to know about the city and its top attractions, in addition to a coupon book which offers you significant discounts on activities all around the city
Key Milan Pass Inclusions
Milan Attractions - Duomo terraces and museum - La Scala Museum and Theatre (Free entrance or discount on a guided tour) - Brera Art Gallery (Free entrance or discount on a guided tour) - Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery - La Triennale Museum - Museo Bagatti Valsecchi - Art & Science Museum - San Siro Stadium and Museum Tour - The World of Leonardo Interactive Museum
Tours & Transport Discounts - Segway Tour - Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off - 1-hour bike rental
Shopping and Dining Discounts - La Scala Shop - Erboristeria del Castello - Local ice cream shops - Corsia del Giardino Bar - Obika Mozzarella Restaurant
The Milan Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide which attractions you’d like to visit. This will help you make the most of your time and avoid wasting any resources on unnecessary planning and travelling
- Try to incorporate the Hop-on Hop-Off bus ticket over the public transport ticket. This is because the Hop-on Hop-Off bus stops at almost all major stops in Milan while also providing commentary about each stop and the sites close by
- Please check the timing of each attraction before you decide to visit it. It would be quite the downer to travel to an attraction only to know that it is closed
- Be sure to check the individual prices of the attractions you visit to note how much you’ll be saving
- Make the most out of your coupon book. Most people often ignore the discounts on meals and restaurants; however, the Milan Pass offers the best deals on dining and shopping at Milan’s most prominent and worthwhile shops and restaurants
Operates from Monday to Sunday, 9 am to 7 pm.
Milan Visitor Center
Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
What You Get
- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours
- Hop-on Hop-off tour or public transport tickets
- City map and Guidebook
- Coupon book
How to Use
- You will have to exchange your voucher for a physical pass at Milan Visitor Center
(Location: Via Cusani, 18,20121, Milan)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.