The Duomo Di Milano: Rooftop
Mesmerizing views at Italy's most famous cathedral, with fast-track access
With this ticket, you will be able to gain access to the rooftops, via the stairs or the elevator. From the terraces, enjoy jaw-dropping views of Milan and learn the history of the building from a whole new perspective.
At one of the world’s best-known cathedrals, walk between the earth and sky. Italy's most famous church offers a unique look at the world-famous Duomo and the city skyline.
It’s a must for any visitor to Milan!
- Kids under 6, disabled visitors (with ID) + 1 carer get in free
- The rooftop is only wheelchair-accessible on weekends
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Shorts, sandals, tank tops and mini-skirts are not allowed
- Strollers, umbrellas, metal or glass objects, large bags, and luggage are not allowed
09:00 hrs – 19:00 hrs (last admission at 18:10 hrs)
Please check the official website for more information regarding operating hours
The Duomo Piazza del Duomo, 20122, Milan
What You Get
- Access to the rooftops by elevator or stairs, depending on ticket option chosen
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Access to the Duomo, the Duomo Museum and the Crypt of St. Charles
How to Use
- Kindly present your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Duomo di Milano
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.