Da Vinci's Last Supper Skip-the-line Tickets And Guided Tour
Skip the lines and let your guide take you inside the old refectory of an ancient monastery where you can admire the Last Supper painting for 15 minutes. Learn all about the incredible history behind it.
The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Refectory with the Last Supper has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1980. They were part of a large monastic complex belonging to the Dominican monks.
Take away the stress of queuing and enjoy your reserved entrance to see the Last Supper with this tour. Your guide will tell you all about the most fantastic wall paintings of the Renaissance.
A licensed local guide will show you this masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci, revealing surprising facts about the perspective, the composition and the technique used by the artist, as well as the history of the site.
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to The Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Photos are not allowed
- The Last Supper has a dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the Last Supper
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Free lockers are available for small items and bottles
Tours run Tuesday-Sunday 7.45am-6.45pm.
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
Corso Magenta, 68, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
What You Get
- Exclusive English-speaking expert guide provided by Musement
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.