Blue Note Milano Tickets: Show + Dinner Or Drink
The main showcase for jazz and blues in Italy and Europe.
Opened in March 2003, Blue Note is the historic jazz club of Milan and is now regarded as one of the most famous and influent european live music venues. Blue Note is part of an international network that also includes the Blue Note Jazz Club of the New York Greenwich Village and the two Japanese Blue Note clubs in Tokyo and Nagoya.
Artists like The Blues Brothers, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Billy Cobham and Chick Corea have already taken the stage at the Blue Note in Milan and the venue calendar is rich in events all year round.
Choose between a Show & Dinner and a Show & Drink ticket (both tickets are valid for 12 months). Spend a beautiful night out listening to great, live music performed by Italian and international artists:
- The Show & Drink ticket includes admission to a live show and drink (choose between a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail) that you can have either at the bar or at your table
- The Show & Dinner ticket includes admission to a live show and a 3-course dinner from à la carte menu. The restaurant offers Italian and international dishes and your dinner will be accompanied by the suggested wines
- Special events are excluded
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the purchase date
- Entrance tickets are always available until they sell out. After contacting the venue to book your seat, you will receive a confirmation directly from the venue
- If no seat is available on the date of your choice, you will be offered an alternative date for booking
- The voucher is not refundable
Tuesday to Sunday 9.00pm or 11.00/11.30pm
The Blue Note is open until 30 May 2020 and reopens in September after summer closing.
What You Get
- Show Voucher "Show + Drink" ticket: 1 entrance to one of the evening shows: 9 PM or 11/11.30 pm, 1 drink to choose from a soft drink, a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail from the "International" list
- Dinner Voucher "Show + Dinner" ticket: 1 entrance to one of the evening shows: 9 PM or 11/11.30 pm, a 3-course dinner to choose from the à la carte menu with suggested wines
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Blue Note can be easily accessed by underground: Zara (MM3 Yellow Line), Isola (MM5 Purple Line) and Garibaldi (MM2 Green Line) stations are all close to the venue.
Via Pietro Borsieri, 37