Tickets for Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery and Opera del Duomo Museum
Discover the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
Discover the incredible and priceless treasures kept in the extraordinary open-air museum of Piazza del Duomo in Florence: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Opera del Duomo Museum and Giotto's Bell Tower.
Visit Florence Cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Italian Gothic and still the largest masonry cathedral ever built. You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade. Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata.
Inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni, your attention will be captured by the dome's precious mosaic and by the famous Gates of Paradise, while in the Opera del Duomo Museum, you'll enjoy total immersion in the art of Michelangelo, Ghiberti and Donatello.
Don't miss, to end with a bang, the breathtaking city view from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower!
- Please note: this ticket doesn't give you access to Brunelleschi's Dome
- Collect your daily ticket at the agency in central Florence at the time you prefer on the day booked
- In the low season, the agency may be closed on Sundays: please confirm the ticket collection place and time directly with the agency. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- The ticket grants one access for each monument of the complex within the day selected upon purchase
- The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites
- Access to the Cathedral is free and not bookable. Therefore, there might be queues at the entrance
- No backpacks or large bags allowed
Cathedral: 10.00am - 4.30pm | 1.30pm - 4.30pm on Sunday (access is free, not bookable)
Crypt: 10.00am - 5.00pm (closed on Sunday)
Bell Tower: 8.15am - 7.00pm
Baptistry: 8.15am - 7.30pm | 8.15am - 1.30pm on Sunday
Museum: 9.00am - 7.00pm (closed on the first Tuesday of the month)
Important: opening hours are subject to change at any time
Please note: the Baptistery is closed from 9 to 28 March 2020
What You Get
- Cumulative ticket valid for 1 day
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Opera del Duomo Museum
- Crypt of Santa Reparata
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Collect your ticket at the Slow Tour Tuscany agency in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8 - please ring the intercom. Agency opening hours: from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8 / black, 50123 Florence FI, Italy