Enjoy the freedom of the road on a 3-hour tour of Florence and its surrounding hills by classic Vespa moped. Discover the city like a local but with more style!
Meet at the centrally located Santa Maria Novella Train Station and hop on your scooter to ride to Piazzale Michelangelo. Enjoy panoramic views of the domes and spires of the "Cradle of the Renaissance" and see the sunshine gleaming on the River Arno. Continue to San Miniato Convent in the Tuscan hills, and experience a piece of medieval history up close. Next, go to the picturesque town of Fiesole, just a few minutes outside the city centre. This small town overlooks Florence and its surrounding hills and boasts one of the most spectacular views you will ever see. Learn a little about the Roman history of Fiesole, home to an original Roman amphitheatre that is still in use to this day. Drive back to Florence to drop your Vespa off at Santa Maria Novella Station.
Choose between 0900 hours or 1730 hours (GMT+2), please arrive at tour office 10 minutes before departure time. Tour lasts for 3 hours.
- Drive an original Vespa moped and enjoy the freedom of the road
- Experience the Tuscan hills surrounding Florence like a stylish local
- Get panoramic views of the domes of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Ride through the Florentine Hill to the Roman town of Fiesole
- Go to the Convent of San Miniato
3. Meeting point: Via Cavour, 21 Red, Florence (Open in Google Maps)
4. Enjoy your tour
*A valid driving license is required. Driver must be confident of driving a scooter. In the event the supplier decides you have insufficient driving skills, your reservation may be cancelled.
*Drivers must be at least 18 years old
*Passengers must be at least 13 years old
Via Cavour, 21 Red, Florence (Open in Google Maps)