Hop on a Vespa scooter and enjoy a 3-hour tour that will take you around Florence’s most famous and spectacular sightseeing spots.
Get the ultimate Florentine experience and get around just like a local, but with more style! Choose a beautiful day to drive around town with a Vespa scooter, following a special itinerary selected to offer you the most amazing views of Florence. The tour starts in Florence in front of the Tourist Info Point at Piazza della Stazione, where after the check-in you’ll reach the departure place where you’ll Hop on your Vespa. After receiving a few instructions, you’ll be ready to start your ride.
First you will head for the Piazzale Michelangelo, probably the city’s most famous sightseeing spot; here you can admire a breathtaking view of Florence, both unique and inspiring. A couple of minutes away you will find the San Miniato convent, another incredible panoramic spot that is also famous for its ancient medieval history and its beautiful historic cemetery. Then you will continue your ride in the area nearby Florence that will give you unique views and lots of photo opportunities. The tour will give you the best of Florence, all while riding around like a local on a vespa scooter. After you leave your Vespa you will be driven back to the departure place in the center of Florence.
- Tour Duration: 3 hrs
- The duration of transfers from the meeting point to the vespa parking will depend on the traffic conditions
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa. Please bring the licence with you on the day of the tour otherwise you won’t be able to drive
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
- Customers intending to participate in the tour as drivers are required to possess a valid credit card, otherwise it won’t be possible to attend the tour (no refund will be issued if you forget to bring your card along)
- Customers intending to drive must be able to drive the scooters competently. In the event if the tour guide considers that you have insufficient driving skills, the tour operator can cancel the reservation without any refund
- In the event of weather that may be disruptive to the tour, the tour operator will offer customers an alternative or a full refund
Tour departs 15:30 hrs (check in closes 15 mins before departure)
Return time: 18:30 hrs
In front of Tourist Info Point – Piazza della Stazione 4 – Florence. Please look for staff wearing a green t-shirt with “My Tour” logo.
What You Get
- Prodessional tour leader
- Original Vespa scooter (autonatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
How To Buy
- Driver - Select this option if you intend to participate in the tour as a driver
- Passenger (Driver Provided) - Select this option if you intend to participate in the tour as a passenger, a driver will be assigned to you by the tour operator
- Driver + Passenger - Select this option if you intend to participate in the tour as a driver with a riding passenger (Min. 2 Pax per booking)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.