In Florence, good things come to those who don’t wait for elevators that aren’t there. The il Duomo is one of Florence’s greatest architectural treasures and it is mesmerizing to all who observe it from afar. Take a deep breath and climb the 463 steps to the top and see this 13th and 14th-century triumph up close - from the inside! Amazing frescoes and staggering city views await you.
The only way to see the glorious insides of the Duomo’s dome up close is to take the 463 steps, but it’s well worth the effort.
See the conical roof, designed by Brunelleschi and built after his death in 1446. Witness Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment (1572-1579), and the gilt copper sphere and cross that was installed way back in 1466.
Once you’ve activated your ticket, you’re free to visit other parts of the Duomo Complex within 72 hours.
This masterpiece has withstood the test of time and if you are down in Florence, this activity must not to be missed.
- Children under 6 years of age may participate in this activity free
- This ticket entrance is always based on the Climb Dome reservation. You can visit other parts of the Duomo Complex within 72 hours after activation of your ticket
- Kindly note that if you’re late for your booked timeslot to climb the Dome, you’ll lose your reservation for the climb. You can still use it to enter the rest of the complex
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart problems, vertigo, claustrophobia
11:30 hrs, 14:30 hrs
Arnold Coffee (Meeting Point)
Piazza del Duomo, 20/R, 50122, Florence
Florence Cathedral (Duomo di Firenze)
Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence
What You Get
- Fast-track access to the Dome
- Entrance to the Cathedral, the Crypt, the Baptistry, Giotto's Bell Tower, and Museo dell'Opera (within 72 hours of the Dome Climb)
- 20% discount at Arnold Coffee with your voucher
- Church entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Meet in front of Arnold Coffee at the entrance to the Florence Duomo on Piazza del Duomo
- Present your smartphone voucher to the staff wearing a white shirt with a red tie, you'll then be given a ticket and be directed to the proper line to queue
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.