Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a Cinque Terre Day Trip.
Spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend to create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
Meet our staff in Florence where the tour will begin. You’ll first reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, a village overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower in which you can enjoy some free time. After that you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly astonish you. Here you’ll also get the chance to take a swim as this is the biggest village with a perfect sandy beach and crystalline water.
After that you’ll enjoy the village of Riomaggiore a small village plenty of several colored houses, defined as tower - houses, developed in height on three or four floors, which follow the steep course of the stream Enjoy some free time before heading back to La Spezia where the bus will be waiting for you. Enjoy a pleasant ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
- In case of bad weather it may not be possible to take the ferry boat, which may mean a change in itinerary and no refund will be issued since it is beyond our control
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount is involved to visit Cinque Terre. This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- If you wish to swim we suggest you to bring sunscreen, swimwear and towel
- In case of national railway strikes we may be forced to change the itinerary and no refund will be issued since it is beyond our control
- Please note: From November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed anyway with trains and bus
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved to reach the main attraction sites. We suggest to wear comfortable shoes
- Instructions to reach the meeting point: Meet our staff, who will be wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. You can reach this meeting point via the T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at the Villa Costanza stop, which is at the end of the line). The ride takes 20 minutes from the city center and you can choose the nearest stop
- Free Walking Tour of Florence with every purchase of Cinque Terre Day Tour
- Promotion valid for purchases between 1 January 2020 – 31 March 2020 or while stocks last
- Redeem your free tour by making a reservation with our trusted partner - myTours Italy. Booking instructions will be included in your confirmation email. Please note that free tours are subjected to availability on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Travel by 15 November 2020
Tour departs 07:00 hrs (check in closes 15 mins before departure)
Return Time: Approximately 20:45 hrs
Florence Coach Station, Villa Costanza (Tram T1)
What You Get
- Travel by GT coach or minivan from Florence to Cinque Terre
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Ferry boat and train tickets (only train in winter season)
- Free time in Manarola, Monterosso, Riomaggiore and Vernazza **From November 1st to March 31st the boat service is not available so the itinerary will be guaranteed with train**
- Free Walking Tour of Florence per every purchase of Cinque Terre Day Tour *exclusive to Changi Recommends*
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.