Travelling passed Herzliya and Natanya and continue north along the coastal road parallel to the Mediterranean
We begin our tour by travelling passed Herzliya and Natanya and continue north along the coastal road parallel to the Mediterranean, we turn inland and drive through the Valley of Armageddon (Revelations 16:6), from here we can see Megiddo. On our way towards Nazareth, we visit the Mt of Precipitation (Luke 4:28-30).
In Nazareth, we visit the Church of Annunciation which was constructed on the spot where Gabriel appeared to Mary and told her she would soon be with child (Luke 1:26). Next door we find the Church of Saint Joseph built on the site where Jesus' father, Joseph had his carpentry.
We depart Nazareth and travel to the Sea of Galilee on the way we pass Cana where Jesus turned water into wine. (John 2:1-12). At the foot of the Mount of Beatitudes, we visit Capernaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Here we see the home of Peter and the Church of the Multiplication. (Mark 6:30-44) We travel along the shore of the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the sea and walked on water. (Mark 4:35-41, 6:45-52) Across the water, we can see the Golan Heights forming a beautiful backdrop as we pass the city of Tiberias which was settled more than 2000 years ago and named after the Roman Emperor Tiberias. We reach the southern region of the Sea of Galilee where the Jordan River flows into the Sea of Galilee and where Jesus may have been baptized. Here it is possible to participate in a baptismal ceremony in the very same river that Jesus did so many years ago. (Mark 1:9-11) As we head south on our return journey we see Mount Tabor where the Transfiguration took place. (Matthew 17:1-9)
- Visit Nazareth
- Visit Capernaum
- Visit the Church of Annunciation
- Visit the Church of the Multiplication
- Visit St Joseph Church
Tour Start Time: 08:45hrs
What You Get
- Pick up from hotel
- What to bring: The voucher and valid id.
- What to wear: Modest dress, no shorts or sleeveless shirts and head covering is required.
- Minimum age required to participate in this tour is 4 years old.
- Child Price: 4-12 years
- You must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the specific pick up time.
- There might be some delay (up to 20 minutes) due to traffic or other operational issues.
- Pick-Up: Guests will be picked up from Hotel in Tel Aviv
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.