Take this Bethlehem and Jericho tour past the Inn of the Good Samaritan and descend beneath sea level to the ancient city of Jericho.
Take this Bethlehem and Jericho tour past the Inn of the Good Samaritan and descend beneath sea level to the ancient city of Jericho. In Jericho see the sycamore tree climbed by Zacchaeus when he tried to get a better look at Jesus.
Recall the Biblical tale of Joshua marching his troops around Jericho's city walls until they fell. The tour leaves Jericho passing the Mount of Temptation and continues to Bethlehem where Jesus was born just over 2,000 years ago. The Bethlehem tour stops in Manger Square and we enter the Church of the Nativity. In this 4th century church, we see the Holy Grotto where the nativity took place. The tour visits the adjacent Church of St. Catherine and its subterranean caves holding ancient tombs and shrine.
While in Bethlehem we visit the Milk Grotto where Mary nursed baby Jesus. From here the tour passes Shepherds Field and returns to Jerusalem.
The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. Visit to Bethlehem: due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited.
- Explore Bethlehem
- Explore Jericho
- Visit the Church of Nativity
- Visit Manger Square
- Visit Tel Jericho, the Ancient Archaeological Mound
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
What You Get
- Pick up from the hotel
- Drop-Off at the Hotel
- What to bring: Passport, ID, license and sunscreen.
- What to wear: Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; knees and shoulders must be covered. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Minimum age required to participate in this tour is 4 years old.
- Child Price: 4-12 years
- Visit in Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide.
- Pick-Up: Hotel pick-up from Tel Aviv. Pick-up time: 07:15-07:45hrs. Please wait in front of the hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please leave a 10 minute waiting period as the vehicle could be delayed due to traffic conditions or weather. There might be some delay (up to 20 minutes) due to traffic or other operational issues.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.