Visit some of the most historically and religiously significant landmarks in the beautiful Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Visit some of the most historically and religiously significant landmarks in the beautiful Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Marvel over memorable places from the bible, take in the precious views and engage with the various cultures.
Enjoy a scenic drive along the Kidron Valley where you can appreciate the excellent views of Mount Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane, rising over 800 metres boasting impressive views of the Old City and the surrounding neighbourhoods. Historically named due to the fact it was once covered in olive trees and is known for appearing in the Old Testament. Moving on from here we'll visit Mount Zion, the highest point in ancient Jerusalem, the place that was once used as a metaphoric symbol for the Promised Land. It is also believed to be the site where the Last Supper took place.
Enter the Old City and roam the fascinating streets of the Jewish Quarter, filled with narrow alleyways and unique architecture. See the Western Wall, where everybody is welcome to go up to it and traditionally leave a piece of paper with a prayer or wish on it, in a crack in the wall. Continuing onto the Christian Quarter, you'll see the streets are full of priests and pilgrims from around the world to visit the over 40 holy sites. Walk along the Via Dolorosa, a winding route leading to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified and has been an important pilgrimage destination since the 4th century. In Bethlehem, we'll see a lovely overview of Shepherds Field, a historically important location and bears breathtaking landscapes. From here we'll find our way to the Church of Nativity and Manger's square. Admire the ancient architecture and firsthand learn the local culture.
- Visit the Old City of Jerusalem
- Visit the Bethlehem
- Marvel over memorable places from the bible
- Take in the precious views and engage with the various cultures
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Kidron Valley
- Visit Mount Zion
- Learn about the various religions and cultures that live together
- Walk up to the Western Wall
- See the streets are full of priests and pilgrims
- Visit the over 40 holy sites
- See a lovely overview of Shepherds
- Admire the ancient architecture and firsthand learn the local culture
- Explore the Mount of Olives
- View the Jewish Quarter
- View the Via Dolorosa
- Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Admire the Church of Nativity
- Explore the Manger Square
- Admire the Byzantine Cardo
- Explore the Armenian Quarter
Tour Start Time: 08:30hrs
What You Get
- What to bring: Passport, ID, license, certificate and proofing documents.
- What to wear: Comfortable shoes and modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites, knees and shoulders must be covered.
- Minimum age required to participate in this tour is 4 years old.
- Child Price: 4-12 years
- A reasonable amount of walking will be there. Change of vehicles may be required upon entering Palestinian territory. Visit in Bethlehem may require a change of vehicle as well as a local Palestinian guide.
- You must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the specific pick up time.
- Pick-Up: Guests will be picked up from Hotel in Jerusalem
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.