Caesarea, Haifa, Acre & Rosh Hanikra Tour ex Jerusalem
Tour the coastal cities of Israel as we drive north of Tel Aviv and make our first stop in Caesarea.
Tour the coastal cities of Israel as we drive north of Tel Aviv and make our first stop in Caesarea. Here we tour the remains of an ancient Roman port city and see the amphitheatre, hippodrome and ruins of palaces, temples and bathhouses. We travel further north along the coast to the port city of Haifa. Here we see the terraced Baha'i Gardens on Mt. Carmel and learn about the Baha'i faith. Continuing all the way to Israel's border with Lebanon the tour takes you to the sea caves of Rosh HaNikra. Here we can enter the cave chambers and tunnels where waves crash against the rocks. We return south and the tour visits the Crusader city of Acre. Here we tour the Crusader fortress built in the 12th century, the Ottoman structures and a former Turkish and British Mandate citadel prison.
- Visit Rosh Hanikra
- Visit Acre
- Visit Caeserea
- Visit Haifa
- Visit Bahai Gardens
Tour Start Time: 07:15hrs
What You Get
- Pick up from the hotel
- What to bring: ID, license, certificate, proofing and passport.
- What to wear: Modest dress, no shorts or sleeveless shirts and head covering are required. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Minimum age required to participate in this tour is 4 years old.
- Child Price: 4-12 years
- You must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the specific pick up time.
- Pick-Up: You will be picked up from the hotels in Jerusalem
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.