A full day excursion, perfect for nature lovers and water babies.
A full day excursion, perfect for nature lovers and water babies. This excursion takes you to the most famous waterfalls in Lombok, with several stops providing opportunities to have authentic experiences at a local markets, as well as witnessing the beautiful scenery along the way.
What You Will Do
Embark on a full-day visit to two legendary waterfalls in Lombok. Enjoy a scenic drive along the west coast of Lombok towards Senaru, a small, rustic village nestled bewtween the base of Mount Rinjani and the edge of the jungle. Considered to be the key gateway village to a challenging trek up Mount Rinjani, Senaru is approximately 400 metres above sea level, where the climate is cooler. Here you can enjoy natural treasures such as majestic ocean scenery in the west and a spectacular volcano peak to the south. An approximate 30-minute trek through the rainforest of Senaru, gets you to Tiu Kelep Waterfall. Visit also the nearby Sendang Gile waterfall. Situated about 600 metres above sea level, the waterfall is 31 metres in height and the refreshing water is believed to come from the ‘fountain of youth’ After getting refreshed at the waterfall, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, it is time to drive back to your hotel, with a last stop made on the way at Pusuk Pass for the magnificent scenery, refreshing mountain air and cheeky macaques.
Why Book This: This excursion is suitable for all ages and perfect for those who loves nature and appreciate the splendor of nature, with opportunity to swim in the refreshing water of famous waterfalls.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.